TST OEM Support
My unit came with a display.
If your RV came WITH a TST TPMS Display, please follow these simple instructions to get you paired, activated and on the road!:Sensor Installation & Pairing:
- Your Sensors were installed at the factory.
- Internal, Banded Sensors are mounted on the wheel before tire installation.
- A Yellow or Green Valve Stem Cap is the visual indicator of factory installed Sensors.
- In some applications, your Sensors may be the Screw-On Cap or Flow-Through type.
- Your Repeater was installed at the factory towards the front of the RV. This enhances the signal to your TST Display.
Pair & Activate your Product:
Example: Repeater shown installed in battery box.
- Detailed instructions can be found in the TST TPMS How-To Guide below