TST OEM Support
My unit came with a display.
If your RV came WITH a TST TPMS Display, please follow these simple instructions to get you paired, activated and on the road!:Sensor Installation & Pairing:
- Your Sensors were installed at the factory.
- Internal, Banded Sensors are mounted on the wheel before tire installation.
- A Yellow or Green Valve Stem Cap is the visual indicator of factory-installed Sensors.
- In some applications, your Sensors may be the Screw-On Cap or Flow-Through type.
- Your Repeater was installed at the factory towards the front of the RV. This enhances the signal to your TST Display.
Example: Repeater shown installed in battery box.
Click the video image below for the LATEST detailed procedures on setting up your system.
Additional Instructional Videos are available below, or you may visit the complete library at TST-Truck System technologies on YouTube.
PDF Installation Procedures - TST Wireless TPMS:
Click the TST TPMS How-To Guide PDF image below for the LATEST Quick Set-up and FAQ's for your Factory-equipped system.
The LATEST TST TPMS How-To Installation Manual PDF's are below: